For years, there has been uncertainty regarding Paul Young s The Shack. Some have suspected heresy but have been unable to pin down exactly what Paul Young believed. James De Young, Th.D., who has known Paul Young for a couple decades, wrote Burning Down the Shack to expose Christians to the fact that Paul Young espoused universalism.
Now the cat is out of the bag. In his newest book, Lies We Believe about God, Young blatantly confesses adherence to universal reconciliation, as well as twenty-seven other beliefs that are heretical. Here are some of Paul Young’s unbiblical claims:
* God is not in control of everything
* God submits to human beings
* God is a Christian
* God is a sexual being, equally male and female
* People do not need to get saved
* Sin and hell do not separate people from God
* The cross was man’s idea, not God’s
* People have a second chance to believe after death
* Everyone is a child of God
* Universal reconciliation has been accomplished for all people
* The God of evangelical faith tortured his child, Jesus, and is the perpetrator of evil
Drawing upon his life-long teaching of the Bible and the original languages, James De Young appeals to the Bible to expose Paul Young as a heretic. In appendices, he also furnishes proof that Paul Young violates the Nicene Creed and the beliefs of the early church father Athanasius.
Finally, we have a book written by one who is both personally and academically qualified to expose the true nature of Young’s writings. De Young will empower you to:
* Discover the heresy in Young’s book, Lies We Believe About God
* Expand your ability to answer the lies found in universal reconciliation
* Enhance your capacity to discern between the truth and falsehood
* Strengthen your confidence in the truth of the Bible
by: James B. DeYoung, TH.D.
Published by: Aneko Press
Hard to Find Paperback – 2017
Dimensions: 9″ x 6″ x .75″
In good to very good condition. The cover has moderate wear to the edges and corners. Heavy shelf-wear on front and back. Slight fold on back cover. Inside pages are crisp, clean and free from writing, tears or creases. Please see pictures.